· The promoter of this competition prize draw is HYT UK Ltd, The Studio, 9 The Valley Centre, Gordon Road, High Wycombe, HP13 6EQ (“Promoter”).
· This competition prize draw is subject to these Terms and Conditions
· Entry is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over except employees and their families of HYT UK Ltd, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the competition prize draw.
· Internet access required.
· There is a specific Prize to be won. The prize will be issued in the form of a digital e-code via e-mail or a physical voucher via mail to the winner.
· Only one entry per person.
· The prize winner will be selected at random from the draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The decision is final.
· The prize winner will be notified by email, to the email address within 7 working days from the closing date.
· The closing date for the prize draw will be 23:59 on 30th June 2021.
· The prize must be claimed on or before the date indicated. After this date the prize will be invalid and cannot be extended or replaced.
· There is no cash alternative and no other benefits, items or additions can be substituted for the prize, they are not transferable and may not be resold.
· The Promoter is not liable for any technical problems on the website preventing participation and the Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
· The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend the prize draw for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties at any time without notice for any reason.
· The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
· The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it believes have not been made in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions